List of team collaboration tools used in the ROC project.
ROC Gitlab server (restricted access)
Gitlab server is used to store the ROC software code and related files, but also as an issue tracker for the ROC software dev. sprints.
Especially, issues related to the dev. must be submitted via https://gitlab.obspm.fr/groups/ROC/-/issues.
- Main ROC group: https://gitlab.obspm.fr/ROC (restricted access)
- ROC Subgroup for RCS: https://gitlab.obspm.fr/ROC/RCS (restricted access)
- ROC Public group: https://gitlab.obspm.fr/ROC_PUBLIC
ROC JIRA server (restricted access)
JIRA is the main ROC issue tracker tool.
- ROC DATA-PROD – Issues related to the RPW science data production
- ROC OPERATIONS – Issues related to the RPW operations
- ROC PIPELINE – Issues related to the RPW pipelines (RODP and ROC-SGSE)
- ROC ADMIN – ROC internal project for administration
- ROC REVIEWS - ROC reviews and key points-related issues
- ROC TESTS SOL - Issues related to the ground tests activities involving ROC.